Madonna University takes pride in itself as one of the most affordable private, liberal arts schools in Nigeria, as tuition at Madonna University is less compared to the amount its cost to study at similar schools with similar quality
The school’s financial aid services help make it possible to afford the school while staying on budget throughout your time as an undergraduate or graduate student.
This article shows the cost of studying as a student at Madonna University, so to find out how much you’ll need to pay to attend Madonna University continue to read/
About Madonna University
Madonna University is the only Catholic, private, liberal arts university in Nigeria with world-class facilities and an affordable tuition rate.
Known as one of Nigeria’s top private universities, Madonna University has for a long time given students the chance to obtain a quality education for a good price.
With an annual tuition fee that is half the cost for similar institutions and accommodation at an affordable rate per every academic year, it’s no wonder this university is so popular among both Nigerians and other international countries.
The campus includes classrooms, lecture halls, libraries, laboratories, and even a cafeteria where food can be bought.
These are only some of the many reasons why Madonna University is such an attractive choice for young adults seeking higher education abroad.
Madonna University was founded on 10 May 1999 by Mother Mary DeSales Tonka and her council who wanted to establish a Catholic institution of higher learning in Africa.
Also the school is located in three states in Nigeria Elele – Rivers State, Okija – Anambra State, and Akpugo – Enugu State, it was established with the goal of promoting unity and understanding among people from different backgrounds.
Today, its staff consists of more than 30 full-time employees including professors, lecturers, and administrative staff members.
Madonna school fees 2022/2023
Below are the school fees of Madonna for the academic 2022/2023 categories according to their faculties:
- For courses under the Faculty of Management sciences school fees are: ₦356,000 to ₦403,000
- For the Faculty of Sciences, school fees are: ₦356,000 to ₦403,000
- For the Faculty of Engineering and Technology school fees are: ₦455,000
- For the Faculty of Education and Art, school fees are: ₦229,000 to ₦356,000
- For the Faculty of Law, school fees are: ₦1,200,000.
- For the Faculty of Basic medical sciences, school fees are: ₦305,000
- For the Faculty of Basic medical sciences school fees are: ₦229,000 to ₦403,000
Compare Other Private Universities School fees in Nigeria
- Afe Babalola University Courses and Fees for 2022/2023
- Covenant University School Fees 2022/2023 Session
- Bells University School Fees for 2022/2023 Session (Latest)
- Baze University School Fees 2022/2023
- Babcock University School Fees for 2022/2023
- Bowen University School Fees for the 2022/2023 Session
- Adeleke University School Fees (2022/2023)
- Caleb University School Fees 2022/2023
- Lead City University School Fees 2022/2023
- 10 Most Expensive Private Universities in Nigeria (2023)
Is Madonna University Expensive?
It is not expensive at all, in fact, it is one of the most affordable private, liberal arts schools in the country, and the university offers a generous financial aid package that includes scholarships, grants, and loans.
Additionally, due to Madonna’s flexible payment plan options, you can pay your tuition over two or four years instead of just one year like most other colleges and universities.
Is Madonna University still giving admission in 2022?
Yes, Madonna University is still giving admission for 2022, and they are still accepting applications, you can go to their website to find out more.
How many years does it take to study medicine at Madonna University?
In order to study medicine at Madonna, you’ll need to start with four years of undergraduate study followed by two years of graduate school. This will take you a total of six years to complete.
Madonna University has been ranked as one of the top 100 best schools in the country for academics and one of the most affordable private liberal arts schools.
The school has a low cost of tuition and a high ranking in academics, and it should be the best choice for students who are looking to be challenged and have their perspectives broadened.