Caleb University School Fees 2023/2024


Caleb University is one of Nigeria’s cheapest private universities in the country, and it has announced the new school fees for all students for the 2022/2023 academic year.

However, the school’s new release of school fees has a high inflation rate and this will be the first time that Caleb University will increase its school fees since the establishment of the university in 2008.

Caleb University School Fees

About Caleb University

Caleb University is a private university that has its location in Imota, Lagos, Nigeria, where it offers degrees in Science and Technology, Arts, Social Science, and Management, however, Caleb University comprises students from different cultural backgrounds. 

The institute was founded on 21 January 2008 by Dr. Oladega Adebogun who has been active in the educational sector for over 60 years. 

In 2013, the institution signed an affiliation agreement with the Cross River State College of Education to facilitate teaching and learning activities among other things such as research collaboration.

The school has a sound infrastructure constructed with permanent materials and modern facilities. It has two female hostels and one male hostel, each accommodating 50 students.

And though Caleb University has students from many different cultural backgrounds, the school does not have very many when it comes to its student population, as there are only 2,140 who were matriculated students as of the year 2017.

 With that said, let us look at some of its fees. The following are Caleb University’s fees for the academic year 2022/2023 listed according to the available courses there

Caleb University School Fees

100 Level & Direct Entry Fees

  1. Architecture & Computer Science
  2. Cyber Security, Industrial Chemistry, Microbiology, Accounting, Business Admin, Mass Communication Programmes
  3. Other Programmes

200 & 300 Levels Fees

  1. Architecture & Computer Science
  2. Cyber Security, Industrial Chemistry, Microbiology, Accounting, Business Admin, Mass Communication Programmes
  3. Other Programmes

400 Level Fees


Click to view JUPEB Fees

Post Graduate Fees

Click to view Post Graduate Fees

Caleb university Hostel fee

Below is a list of available hostels at Caleb university and their cost: 


Shared rooms (Elisha & Susanna Hall) – ₦110,000.00

En-suite rooms 6 beds ₦125,000.00 – ₦125,000.00

En-suite rooms 4 beds  ₦145,000.00 – ₦145,000.00

Compare Other Private Universities School fees in Nigeria

Is it compulsory to stay in Caleb University hostel?

No, it is not compulsory to stay in the Caleb University hostel. 

However, it is advisable that you stay in one of the University’s six hostels. If you are not able to stay in a hostel, then there are many hotels near the campus.

Does Caleb University require jamb?

It does, and prospective candidates are to score at least 160 which is Caleb University’s cut-off mark or higher, and then they must have their five o level subject. Students who meet these criteria have a competitive advantage in applying for government loans. 

Can caleb University fees be paid twice a year?

Yes, after the resumption period when all Nigerian schools open for a fresh session again, the university will require you to pay 50% of the total fee as part of the payment in order to be able to register a student, then the 25% payment should be done before the end of the first semester.

So let say for instance if your degree is four years long and that has to be paid every year you can pay your first 75%  then the remaining balance of 25% will have to be paid at the beginning of the following semester.


Caleb University is a good and affordable option for students who want to pursue their education.

The University offers various degrees cutting across Science and Technology, Arts Social, and Management and its student population aren’t really diverse, it has students from different cultural backgrounds and accepts students from all cultural backgrounds you too can be among them today. 

Share with others
error: Content is protected !!