PlayStation VR, or PSVR, is the name of Sony’s virtual reality headset for the PS4 game console. The headset shows a virtual screen that makes you feel like you’re really in the game. Read along as we discuss it features and prices.
You’ve probably played time-wasting games. But what about games that make you lose your way?
PlayStation VR immerses you in the game like never before, making you feel like a character.
PlayStation VR elevates things. No longer do you know how long you had played, when a boss would attack, or where to find resources on the map. Instead, everything will feel real, so be alert, especially in public.
PlayStation VR goes beyond gaming. It’s about the freedom to play in ways you never could have imagined as a kid, to experience and interact with a game world from your own perspective, and to explore something new, innovative, and exciting.
PlayStation VR price in Nigeria
The price of the Playstation VR headset in Nigeria is between ₦225,000 – ₦250,000, but some are wondering why the VR headset is sold at such a high price. It can be due to uptrend
What Makes PlayStation VR Different?
- VR experience with headset and controllers
- OLED display with 1920 x 1080 resolution per eye at up to 120Hz
- 100-degree field of view
- Smaller and lighter design for comfort
- 3D surround sound without the need for headphones
Compare Prices of PlayStations
- Xbox 360 Price in Nigeria (November 2023)
- PlayStation 5 Price in Nigeria (November 2023)
- PlayStation 4 Price in Nigeria (November 2023)
- PlayStation 3 Price in Nigeria (November 2023)
Above all, PlayStation VR is intended to be a one-stop shop for the ultimate gaming experience. It’s a primary gaming device that will allow you to not only play games but also explore various entertainment features.