With technological advancements, it is now easier than ever to transfer funds from your GT Bank account.
You won’t have to worry about waiting in long lines before you can transfer your money.
In this post, we will go over the various ways of transferring money from GTBank accounts.
Some of which are online banking, mobile banking, and USSD codes.
You’ll be an expert at transferring money quickly and easily by the end of this post.
Guaranty Trust Bank, or GTB, is a major Nigerian multinational financial institution.
It was established in 1990 and has since grown to become one of Nigeria’s most respected and trusted banks.
The services provided by the bank include personal and corporate banking, and e-banking, among others.
GTB places a strong emphasis on providing excellent customer service.
Thus, It is known as one of Nigeria’s most customer-centric banks.
Ultimately, customers can easily access the bank’s services thanks to its extensive network of branches and ATMs across the country.
Also, GTB’s use of technology to improve banking services is one of its key strengths.
Customers can perform a wide range of transactions, including money transfers, bill payments, and account management, among others.
GTB also provides a USSD code that can be used to conduct transactions through mobile phones.
Ways Of Transferring Money From GTBank
There are three simple methods of making transfers with GTBank.
- USSD code
- Internet banking
- Mobile app
How To Transfer Money From GTBank Using USSD Code
Transfer of funds via the USS channel is especially useful for those who do not have access to the internet.
However, you must have a mobile phone with an active SIM card that has been registered with GTB.
Here are the steps to using the GTB USSD code to transfer money:
- Step 1: On your mobile phone, simply dial *737#
- Step 2: Select “Transfer”.
- Step 3: A prompt will appear asking you to enter the GTBank NUBAN (Nigeria Uniform Bank Account Number), to whom you want to transfer money.
- Step 4: Enter the amount.
- Step 5: Enter your GTBank USSD transaction PIN.
- Step 6: However, for the transaction to reach completion press 1 or 2.
Depending on whether you want to save the recipient details as beneficiary.
- Step 7: Ultimately, you will be debited if the transaction is complete.
Regardless, you can just dial *737*1*Amount*Account Number#.
If you intend to transfer money to another GTB account holder.
However, if you want to transfer to another bank dial *737*2* Amount*Account#.
For instance, to transfer N5,000 to account number 1234567890, for example, dial *737*2*5000*1234567890#.
Then, follow the prompts
How To Transfer Money From GTBank Using Online Mobile App
Using the GTB mobile app to transfer money from your GT Bank account to any bank account in Nigeria is easy.
However, you will need a smartphone with an internet connection alongside the GTBank mobile app.
Then follow these steps to transfer your money using the GTB mobile app:
- Step 1: Install the GTBank mobile app on your smartphone and sign in with your username and password.
- Step 2: Once logged in, go to the ‘Transfer’ icon and select the account from which you want to transfer funds.
- Step 3: Enter the recipient’s account number and the bank to which you want to transfer the funds.
- Step 4: Enter the amount to be transferred and a transaction reference.
- Step 5: Check the transaction details to ensure that everything is correct before clicking the ‘Confirm’ icon.
- Step 6: To complete the transaction, you will be prompted to enter your mobile app transaction pin.
- Step 7: When the transaction is completed, you will receive a confirmation message and the funds will be transferred to the recipient’s account.
How To Transfer Money From GTBank Using Online Bank Transfer
Follow these steps to transfer money from your GTB (Guaranty Trust Bank) account via online bank transfer:
- Visit the bank’s website and enter your username and password to access your GTB online banking account.
- After logging in, go to your account’s “Transfer” or “Transact” section.
- Choose “Transfer to Other Banks” from the drop-down menu.
- Enter the recipient’s bank name, and account number, and transfer the amount.
- Verify the recipient’s account information, to be sure it is correct.
- Select the account to which you want to transfer funds.
- Enter your online banking password or use your GTB token to confirm the transaction.
- Wait for the bank to send you a confirmation message.
How to transfer money from other Banks in Nigeria networks
- How to Transfer Money from Access Bank (2023 Easy Steps)
- How to Transfer Money From Stanbic IBTC Bank (2023 Updates)
- How To Transfer Money From Sterling Bank (2023 Updates)
- How To Transfer Money From Wema Bank (2023 Updates)
- How To Transfer Money From Zenith Bank (2023 Updates)
- How To Transfer Money From Polaris Bank (2023 Updates)
- How To Transfer Money From First City Monument Bank (2023+)
- How To Transfer Money From Union Bank Account (2023 Updates)
- How To Transfer Money From Fidelity Bank (2023 UPDATES)
- How to Transfer Money From Unity Bank (2023 Updates)
- How To Transfer Money From Providus Bank (USSD, App & Web)
- How To Transfer Money From Heritage Bank (2023 Updates)
- How To Transfer Money From First Bank (2023 Updates)
- How to Transfer Money From Ecobank Bank (2023 Updates)
- How to Transfer Money From Jaiz Bank
- How To Transfer Money From Keystone Bank in 2023
In this post, we clearly explain how to transfer money from a GT Bank account using online banking, mobile banking, and USSD codes.
Using these methods, you’ll be able to transfer money quickly and easily, without ever having to wait in line at the bank again.
When transferring funds, always proceed with caution and never share your personal or banking information with anyone.
If you forget your pin, contact GTB customer service to have it reset.