How to transfer money from Access bank has been a concern for many.
However, we will explain the easiest ways by which you can transfer your funds without stress.
In our world today, technology has come to stay so it is incumbent upon us to know how to navigate through it.
One of the technological advancements in the banking industry is the ability to access your money without visiting the banking hall.
That is, you can pay bills, catch a cruise and dash out money to family and friends easily.
This can be done by transferring from your account using your mobile phone from anywhere in the world.
About Access Bank
Access Bank now Access Bank Plc has been in operation for over three decades.
It is among the first five largest banks in Nigeria in terms of assets, loans, deposits, and branch networks.
Access Bank Plc. is not just a Nigerian Bank it has widened its horizon into a world-class African financial institution.
It has subsidiaries in Mozambique, Zambia, Congo, Sierra Leone, Rwanda, Gambia, Ghana, Kenya, South Africa, and the United Kingdom.
Furthermore, the Bank also maintains representative offices in China, India, Lebanon, and the United Arab Emirates.
However, the bank’s headquarters is located at 14/15, Prince Alaba Abiodun Oniru Road, Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria.
The bank was originally a corporate bank but expanded into personal and business banking in 2012.
Also, the bank is known for delivering sustainable economic growth that is profitable, environmentally responsible, and socially relevant.
How to Transfer Money from Access Bank
Banking with access bank enables you to transfer your money via different channels.
You can do this anytime anywhere.
The three modes by which you can transfer your money are;
- Internet banking
- Use of access bank mobile App.
How to Transfer Money from Access Bank Via USSD Code
You can easily transfer money from your access account to another account within or outside the bank with the USSD code *901#.
How to Transfer Money from Access Bank Account to another Access Bank Account Using *901#
Do you want to transfer money from one Access Bank account to another Access Bank account?
Then simply dial *901*1*AMOUNT*NUBAN Account Number# (e.g: *901*1*2000*1234512345#) from your registered phone number.
Finally, seal the transaction using your four (4) digit security code.
How to Transfer Money from Access Bank to Other Banks
If you intend to transfer your fund to another bank aside from Access bank just dial *901*2*AMOUNT*NUBAN Account Number#.
For instance, dial *901*2*2000*1234512345# from your registered phone number.
And then authenticate the transaction using your four (4) digit security code.
How to Transfer Money from Access Bank Via Internet Banking
Access bank Internet banking system makes it possible for its customers to access their accounts easily.
All customer categories such as individuals, businesses, or corporate organizations can transfer their funds using this channel.
With an internet connection, banking via the access internet banking is just a click away.
However, before you can have access to their online banking system you must be an account holder of the bank.
As a new customer, you must register on the access bank internet website.
After this, you will be able to transfer your fund to any bank of your choice.
Follow the steps below to register for the internet banking system;
- First, go to access internet banking by clicking on this link.
- Then you click on the register button and then input your account number then click on next.
- You will receive an authentication mail or SMS
- Then type in the code in the text box and click on submit.
- Again you will be directed to a new page once the verification code has been confirmed.
- There you will be able to choose your preferred internet ID, password, and secure image.
- After that, you are required to accept the terms and conditions and then submit.
- After this, you can now transfer your money from your access account to another account.
- Just log in with your user ID and password.
- Then click on transfer on the menu bar and then follow the prompt.
How to Transfer Money from Access Bank on the Access Bank Mobile App
Access bank mobile banking is tailored to make everyday banking a lot easier for you.
It is a convenient and secure way to carry out your banking operations anytime.
To transfer your money using the Access mobile app, just log in to the app.
However, a new user should download the App via the Play Store.
Furthermore, you will be required to create login details.
After that, launch the app and log in with your ID details to get started.
Similarly, navigate and select the transfer option on the menu bar.
Again choose the bank you want to transfer to, put in the beneficial account details, and the amount you wish to transfer.
Then affirm the transaction with the token or the one-time password (OTP) sent to your mail or SMS then submit.
Ultimately, the transaction will be carried out and the money will be sent to the appropriate person.
How to transfer money from other Banks in Nigeria networks
- How to Transfer Money from GTBank (2023 Updates)
- How to Transfer Money From Stanbic IBTC Bank (2023 Updates)
- How To Transfer Money From Sterling Bank (2023 Updates)
- How To Transfer Money From Wema Bank (2023 Updates)
- How To Transfer Money From Zenith Bank (2023 Updates)
- How To Transfer Money From Polaris Bank (2023 Updates)
- How To Transfer Money From First City Monument Bank (2023+)
- How To Transfer Money From Union Bank Account (2023 Updates)
- How To Transfer Money From Fidelity Bank (2023 UPDATES)
- How to Transfer Money From Unity Bank (2023 Updates)
- How To Transfer Money From Providus Bank (USSD, App & Web)
- How To Transfer Money From Heritage Bank (2023 Updates)
- How To Transfer Money From First Bank (2023 Updates)
- How to Transfer Money From Ecobank Bank (2023 Updates)
- How to Transfer Money From Jaiz Bank
- How To Transfer Money From Keystone Bank in 2023
The use of USSD code, Internet banking, and Mobile Apps are the three modes by which you can transfer your money.
You can easily achieve this without visiting the bank.
Transferring money with the USSD code can be completed without an internet connection.
However, both the Internet and mobile App channels require the use of internet connections.
I hope the article has been a guide on how to transfer money from access bank.
However, if you need further assistance or inquiry, you can talk to a customer service professional.
Or ultimately visit any access bank branch close to you.