Making money transfers can be difficult when you don’t know the right steps to follow.
With so many options available, it can be difficult to determine which one is best for your needs.
Transferring money using a USSD code or going to a bank is one of the most popular options.
However, this blog post will walk you through the three ways how to transfer money from First Bank step by step.
We will explain the various options, such as online banking, mobile banking, and USSD code transfer.
Also, we will provide you with all of the information you need to make an informed decision.
About First Bank
First Bank is a leading financial institution in Nigeria.
It provides individuals and businesses with a wide range of banking and financial services.
With a history spanning over 150 years, First Bank has earned a reputation for providing exceptional customer service and cutting-edge financial solutions.
Furthermore, they provide personal banking services like checking and savings accounts, credit cards, and online banking among others.
Likewise, the bank is deeply committed to the communities it serves, investing in a variety of community development projects.
Ultimately, First Bank is an excellent choice for anyone looking for a trustworthy and dependable bank.
Ways Of Transferring Money From First Bank
With First Bank, there are three methods to use when Transferring Money.
- USSD code
- Internet banking
- Mobile app
How To Transfer Money From First Bank Using USSD Code
You can easily transfer money using a USSD code without having to visit a bank,
Below are the procedures you should follow:
- Firstly, dial *894# on your mobile phone and follow the prompts. After you register, you will be given a unique code to access the service.
- Following that, you must fund your First Bank USSD wallet.
You can do this by transferring funds from your First Bank account to the USSD wallet.
- Simply dial *894AmountAccount Number# and follow the prompts to do so.
If you want to transfer N10,000 to your USSD wallet, for example, dial *894100001234567890#.
You can now transfer money to another bank account after your USSD wallet has been funded.
To do that simply;
- Dial 894AmountAccount Number# and follow the on-screen instructions.
- To transfer N5,000 to an account with the number 1234567890, for example, dial 89450001234567890#.
- You will be required to enter a one-time password (OTP) that will be sent to your registered mobile.
number to confirm the transaction.
- First Bank USSD code service has a daily transaction limit of about N20,000 for civil customers.
Also, a daily limit of N50,000 for corporate, company, or business customers.
How To Transfer Money From First Bank Using Online Bank Transfer
You can perform your transaction via online bank transfer.
Here is the process to follow when transferring money from your First Bank account using the bank’s online banking platform:
- The first step is to log in to your First Bank online banking account.
- Once you are logged in, you will be able to access various banking services, including the option to transfer money.
- Next, you will need to select the “Transfer” option from the menu.
You will then be prompted to select the account you want to transfer money from, and the account you want to transfer money to.
- You will also need to enter the amount you want to transfer.
- After confirming the details, then enter your passwords
- And lastly, you would be notified with a message confirming your transaction was successful.
First Bank online transfer has a daily transaction limit of N500,000 for individuals and N5,000,000 for corporate customers.
How To Transfer Money From First Bank Using Online Mobile App
Using the First Bank online mobile app to transfer money is a quick and easy way to share funds.
Here are the steps to follow:
- Firstly, download the First Bank mobile app from the App Store or Google Play.
You will need to create an account or log in if you already have one.
- Then select the account you want to transfer money from, and then click on “Transfer”.
- Enter the amount of money you want to transfer and select the account you want to transfer it to.
- Review the details of the transfer, making sure the amounts and accounts are correct. Then, confirm the transfer.
- You will receive a notification that the transfer has been completed.
How to transfer money from other Banks in Nigeria networks
- How to Transfer Money from Access Bank (2023 Easy Steps)
- How to Transfer Money from GTBank (2023 Updates)
- How to Transfer Money From Stanbic IBTC Bank (2023 Updates)
- How To Transfer Money From Sterling Bank (2023 Updates)
- How To Transfer Money From Wema Bank (2023 Updates)
- How To Transfer Money From Zenith Bank (2023 Updates)
- How To Transfer Money From Polaris Bank (2023 Updates)
- How To Transfer Money From First City Monument Bank (2023+)
- How To Transfer Money From Union Bank Account (2023 Updates)
- How To Transfer Money From Fidelity Bank (2023 UPDATES)
- How to Transfer Money From Unity Bank (2023 Updates)
- How To Transfer Money From Providus Bank (USSD, App & Web)
- How To Transfer Money From Heritage Bank (2023 Updates)
- How to Transfer Money From Ecobank Bank (2023 Updates)
- How to Transfer Money From Jaiz Bank
- How To Transfer Money From Keystone Bank in 2023
Finally, transferring funds from FIRST BANK is a simple procedure, if you follow the right steps.
You can be confident that your money is safe whether you use online banking, mobile banking, or USSD.
You can easily transfer money to anyone, anywhere, at any time.
After following the steps outlined in this blog post, we hope you know how to transfer money from First Bank with ease.
However, if you have any questions, you can contact FIRST BANK’s customer service team for assistance.