Gerard roofing sheet price in Nigeria: The Gerard roofing sheet is one of the most outstanding roofing sheets that has passed the test of time. Thus, you will never regret buying it with your money.
The roofing sheet has been in existence for the past 60 years and it has been able to withstand wind, rain, and fire over the years. If you think you need this everlasting and beautiful roofing sheet then this post is for you.
Here, I will tell you how to identify a Genuine Gerard roofing sheet. Likewise, the Gerard roofing sheet price in Nigeria will be revealed. So keep reading!
About Gerard Roofing Sheets
Gerard Roof Sheet leads the world of roofing sheets in performance and also comes with a 50-year warranty. The roofing sheet is a stone-coated roofing sheet and the company is the pioneer in using alu-zinc steel. The roof products are manufactured from alu-zinc steel.
This alu-zinc steel has been shown in tests to last 6-9 times longer than ordinary galvanized steel roofing products. The sheets are manufactured by protecting the steel core with zinc, which is itself protected by an aluminium barrier.
Furthermore, the Gerard roofing tiles are coated with natural stone chips, volcanically formed, and taken from quarries in New Zealand.
The natural stone coatings add natural beauty to the roof and a hard layer of protection from the weather. Ultimately, it also protects the vibrant color of the roofing sheet against the extreme UV of the African sun and will never change.
Features And Benefits of Gerard Roofing Sheets
- The Gerard roofing sheet is perfect for coastal living.
- It is protected against Corrosion.
- The roofing sheets can be easily installed without stress.
- It is fire resistant.
- Gerard Roofing Sheets has passed the test of time because it has been in existence for the past 60 years.
- It can withstand hurricanes. That is, it is hurricane-proof.
- It is lightweight. Thus, aids in fast installation.
- It is protected against Monsoons.
- The review shows that it is super strong. That is, it is tested and trusted by many.
How to Identify a Genuine Gerard Roofing Sheets
You can identify a genuine Gerard roofing sheet by:
Carrying out the Mandril Test
All you need to do here is to bend the Gerard Tile. If it is the original Gerard then it will remain 100% covered with stone chips. However, the fake tiles upon bending will expose the steel. Note that tiles are bent during installation so you do not have to worry about it being damaging.
Checking for the Logo
The Genuine Gerard roof tiles have the Gerard® logo printed on the back of the tile. So with that, you can easily identify the real thing. It is advisable to check for this when buying, and also when the tiles are delivered to your site.
Carrying out a Scrape Test
This test can also help you identify the genuine Gerard tile because Scraping the tile will reveal how well the stone chip is stuck.
Hence, with Gerard® chip loss will be minimal. But if it is a fake one the stone chips will be removed heavily.
Gerard Roofing Sheet Price In Nigeria
The Gerard roofing sheet price ranges from ₦4,200 to ₦4,500 per square meter.
Compare Prices of Other Roofing Sheets
- 14 Top Types of Roofing Sheets and Their Prices in Nigeria
- Sumo Roofing Sheet Price in Nigeria: February 2024
- First Aluminium Roofing Sheet Price in Nigeria: February 2024
- Cameroon Roofing Sheet Price in Nigeria: February 2024
- Danpalon Roofing Sheet Price in Nigeria: February 2024
- Toprite Roofing Sheet Price in Nigeria: February 2024
- Metcoppo Roofing Sheets Price in Nigeria: February 2024
- Wichtech Roofing Sheet Price in Nigeria: February 2024
- Roof Water Collector Price in Nigeria: February 2024
- Stone Coated Roofing Sheet Price in Nigeria: February 2024
- Nigerite Roofing Sheet Price in Nigeria: February 2024
- Long Span Roofing Sheet Price in Nigeria: February 2024
- Step Tiles Roofing Sheet Price in Nigeria: February 2024
You should note that the Gerard roofing sheets price in Nigeria varies from time to time due to the instability of the country’s economy and several other factors.
Some of these are the location, the type of dealer, the timing of the purchase, and the overall variation in pricing across the country among other factors.
As of the time of writing this article, the Gerard roofing sheets price in Nigeria provided in this blog post is authentic. However, it is advisable to confirm the current price before doing your estimation.