Closed-circuit television (CCTV) cameras have become highly popular in Nigeria for enhancing home and business security. With demand rising, a wide selection of CCTV cameras are available to suit different budgets and needs.
If you are a Nigerian, you will understand watin Boko Haram and bandits dey do us. This guide examines CCTV camera prices in Nigeria along with top features to consider during your purchase. However, before you proceed read about the prices of CCTV Camera installation in Nigeria.
- CCTV cameras are highly sought after in Nigeria, with a wide range of options available to suit different budgets and security needs.
- The demand for surveillance cameras has increased recently, with digital cameras being preferred over analogue ones.
- CCTV cameras are easy to install and come with remote controls for easy monitoring and adjustment.
- Prices of CCTV cameras in Nigeria vary based on brand and features, with popular brands including HikVision, Panasonic, Samsung, Sony, and Wanscam.
- Factors like currency exchange rates and place of purchase should be considered when buying CCTV cameras in Nigeria.
Overview of CCTV Cameras in Nigeria
CCTV cameras allow property owners to monitor activity remotely. Key aspects:
- Digital CCTV systems preferred over old analogue
- Remote monitoring and control through apps
- Easy DIY installation with mounting kits
- Deters crime and provides video evidence
- Prices depend on brands, features, sellers
CCTV cameras provide a flexible, affordable security solution for Nigerians.
Factors Impacting CCTV Camera Costs
Several variables affect CCTV camera pricing in Nigeria:
Brand – Well-known brands like HikVision, Samsung, Sony cost more than lesser-known options but provide quality assurance.
Video Resolution – Higher video resolutions like 4K or 1080p cost more than lower resolutions like 720p or 480p.
Wireless Capability – Wireless CCTV cameras cost more for the convenience of easier installation.
Night Vision – Models with night vision capability are more expensive than standard CCTV cameras.
Storage – CCTV systems with onboard storage or SD card slots for recording footage cost extra.
Smart Features – Cameras with smart motion detection, notifications, and mobile app control add cost.
CCTV Camera Prices in Nigeria
Top CCTV Camera Brands in Nigeria
Popular CCTV camera brands available in the Nigerian market include:
- HikVision – ₦9,000 to ₦200,000
- Samsung – ₦60,000 to ₦182,000
- Sony – ₦20,000 to ₦122,000
- Panasonic – ₦60,000 to ₦190,000
- Wanscam – ₦15,000 to ₦75,000
Prices vary based on model specifications.
HikVision CCTV Cameras & Prices in Nigeria
|Panoramic Camera||₦97,500 Upward|
|Turbo Dome 720MP Camera||₦9,000 Upward|
|Network Fish Eye CCTV Camera||₦86,500 Upward|
|Speed dome CCTV Camera||₦136,500 Upward|
|1MP CCTV combo pack||₦131,500 Upward|
|4MP Bullet CCTV Camera||₦46,500 Upward|
|Network Vari focal dome camera||₦66,500 Upward|
|Hikvision SPEED DOME TURBO HD 4 Inch||₦191,500 Upward|
|2MP Network dome CCTV Camera||₦35,500 Upward|
|2MP WDR fixed Network dome||₦35,500 Upward|
|3MP WDR Fixed Network Dome||₦34,500 Upward|
Panasonic CCTV Cameras & Prices in Nigeria
|Panasonic Network Camera||₦66,500 Upward|
|Color CCTV Camera||₦185,500 Upward|
|iPRO Smart HD CCTV Camera||₦66,500 Upward|
JVC CCTV Cameras & Prices in Nigeria
|Mega Pixel IP Camera||₦181,500 Upward|
|VN-X352 IP CCTV Camera||₦121,500 Upward|
|Fixed Dome CCTV Camera||₦53,500 Upward|
|IR Colour CCTV Camera||₦80,500 Upward|
Samsung CCTV Cameras & Prices in Nigeria
|SmartCam Outdoor CCTV Camera||₦66,500 Upward|
|SmartCam HD CCTV Camera||₦76,500 Upward|
|Samsung full pack CCTV kit||₦181,500 Upward|
Sony CCTV Cameras & Prices in Nigeria
|Smart Vision Ko CCTV Camera||₦22,500 Upward|
|Smart Vision Ufo CCTV Camera||₦23,500 Upward|
|Smart Vision Ko CCTV Camera (IC87SH)||₦21,500 Upward|
|Smart Vision Ko CCTV Camera (1309IR)||₦121,500 Upward|
Jiange CCTV Cameras & Prices in Nigeria
|SJG W11A CCTV Camera||₦46,500 Upward|
|SJG W8A CCTV Camera||₦21,500 Upward|
|SJG W9A CCTV Camera||₦18,500 Upward|
|SJG W9TF CCTV Camera||₦21,500 Upward|
Hiseeu CCTV Cameras & Prices in Nigeria
|Mini 720P IP Camera||₦11,500 Upward|
|HSY P2 CCTV Camera||₦15,500 Upward|
|HSY FH2 CCTV Camera||₦18,500 Upward|
|HSY FH2E CCTV Camera||₦18,500 Upward|
|HSY TH4 CCTV Camera||₦12,500 Upward|
T-Net CCTV Cameras & Prices in Nigeria
|Bullet IP CCTV Camera||₦53,000 Upward|
|Sony Low Illumination CCTV Camera||₦31,500 Upward|
|IR CCTV Camera (40m)||₦46,500 Upward|
|4MP Outdoor Dome||₦36,500 Upward|
|AHD Waterproof CCTV Camera||₦19,500 Upward|
Wanscam CCTV Cameras & Prices in Nigeria
|HW0047 Wi-Fi CCTV Camera||₦74,500 Upward|
|HW0045 Wi-Fi CCTV Camera||₦52,500 Upward|
|HW0038 Wi-Fi CCTV Camera||₦93,500 Upward|
|JW0011 outdoor CCTV Camera||₦16,500 Upward|
|HW0049 Wi-Fi CCTV Camera||₦14,500 Upward|
|HW0043 Wi-Fi CCTV Camera||₦16,500 Upward|
Szsinocam CCTV Cameras & Prices in Nigeria
|2MP SZ-IPC CCTV Camera||₦29,500 Upward|
|Wireless NVR 10800P (4)||₦71,500 Upward|
|1MP IP Dome CCTV camera||₦25,500 Upward|
|2Mp CCTV Camera||₦21,500 Upward|
|SN- IPC IP camera||₦27,500 Upward|
Where To Buy CCTV Cameras in Nigeria
CCTV cameras can be purchased:
- Online at ecommerce sites like Jumia, Konga, etc.
- From electronics shops and CCTV dealers across Nigeria
- Security systems integrators that offer installation services
Compare prices between multiple vendors to get the best deals.
CCTV cameras provide affordable, flexible security for Nigerian homes and businesses. Prices range from basic ₦8,000 cameras to advanced systems over ₦250,000 based on video resolution, wireless capabilities, smart features, and other specifications. By comparing models and sellers, buyers can find the ideal CCTV camera within their budget.