Elephant as the name implies represents strength, if you are looking for a cement product with solutions to all construction problems in combinations with quality, high standard, durability, reliability, and affordability then elephant cement is a choice to go for!
Elephant cement price in Nigeria is what we are discussing in this post. Before we proceed, let me introduce you to the company that nurtures this great construction product.
Lafarge Africa Plc
Lafarge Africa Plc is a global leader in innovative and sustainable building solutions. Lafarge is a member of the Holcim group (a French-Swiss) and has an installed cement production capacity of 17.5MTPA with plans to increase it in the near future.
Elephant Cement is a product of Lafarge Africa Plc. The company not only deals with cement production but also is involved in the processing and distribution of concrete and other construction composites.
Unique Features of Elephant Cement
- Solutions to a wide range of buildings and constructions.
- Standard meets needs for small projects and major infrastructural projects.
- Plants located in distinctive areas with high production capacities.
- Reliable yet affordable products.
- Readily available.
Current Price of Elephant Cement in Nigeria
The price of elephant cement price today is within the range of ₦4900- ₦5200
The price is not fixed and is subject to changes.
Compare the Prices of Other Cement in Nigeria
- White Cement Price in Nigeria Today (November 2023)
- Grouting Cement Price in Nigeria Today (November 2023)
- Current Price of Bua Cement in Nigeria (Updated this Morning)
- Dangote Cement Price in Nigeria (November 2023)
- Cement Price in Nigeria Today (November 2023)
Though the price of elephant cement products isn’t fixed but fair for such high-quality and reliable products.
The earlier stated comforting features make it one of the leading products when it comes to construction solutions.
With plants in Ewekoro and Sagamu in southwestern Nigeria, Mfamosing in southern Nigeria, and Ashaka in northeastern Nigeria, one can rest assured that the products are always available. You may want to visit Lafarge’s main website for more information.
Price Last Updated: October 1st, 2023